Caledonian McBraynes are sponsoring a new race to St Kilda, running for the first time next June. It’s associated with “Comman na Mara” a festival of the sea to be held in North Uist. As well as the St Kilda race, there will also be a cruise-in-company option for anybody who doesn’t want to race. It is planned to run the event annually. For anybody interested, they can find details and follow developments at St Kilda Challenge.
For visitor facilities: click here.
2017 Sailing Instructions
2017 Sailing Instructions: click here
2017 Sailing Calendar
2017 Sailing calendar: click here
Join us on Facebook!
To navigate to our Facebook page
- Guy Fawkes Party 5 Nov 2017
- Whisky Tasting Evening 1st December 2017
- Port Edgar Sailing Courses 4 for 3 offer to clubs
- All Events to end of 2017 and key events to Summer 2018
- Marina Development Consultation Thurs 19 Oct
- Boatman and clubhouse hours to end Oct
- Navigational hazards in our cruising grounds
- Port Edgar Shorebased Courses
- Website issues
- Cruise in company – Sunday 17th Sept 2017