Caledonian McBraynes are sponsoring a new race to St Kilda, running for the first time next June. It’s associated with “Comman na Mara” a festival of the sea to be held in North Uist. As well as the St Kilda race, there will also be a cruise-in-company option for anybody who doesn’t want to race. It is planned to run the event annually. For anybody interested, they can find details and follow developments at St Kilda Challenge.
2018 Sailing Calendar
2018 Sailing calendar: click here
For visitor facilities: click here.
2017 Sailing Instructions
2017 Sailing Instructions: click here
Join us on Facebook!
To navigate to our Facebook page
- The Blog – October to December 2017
- East Coast Charts available
- Forth and Clyde Canal indefinite closure
- Harbour team brave the elements…
- Lift-in and Lift-out dates decided for 2018
- This is our 150th Anniversary Year!
- Commodore’s Blog – 1 July to 30 September 2017
- Commodore’s Blog – 1 Feb to 30 June 2017
- Port Edgar Sailing Courses 4 for 3 offer to clubs
- Marina Development Consultation Thurs 19 Oct