“If you want to dispose of time expired flares, phone the Coast Guard on 01333 450 666. This is a central contact point. Explain that you want to dispose of flares, and how many, at the St Andrews Coast Guard Station. You will be offered a date and time. The address is: 2 The Steading, East Sands, St Andrews KY16 8LD. This is about 50 miles from Edinburgh. Take the M90 – A92 via Glenrothes – A915 Largo Road route. You will arrive at the outskirts of St Andrews at a roundabout on the east side of which is a new hospital. Take the first, left, exit and continue on the A915 main road northwards towards St Andrews town centre. Pass an M&S store on your left hand side and turn right almost at once eastward onto Lamond Drive. Continue until you reach the end of Lamond Drive and turn north and left at the roundabout onto the A917. Turn right almost at once onto Albany Park and the Coast Guard Station is visible on your left between the road and the sea. You will get a warm welcome. Best to provide a written list of the flares and their expiry dates”.Many thanks to John Spencely for this information.
Thursday, June 20 @ 5:30 pm
Thursday, June 20 @ 7:00 pm
Friday, June 21 @ 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 22 @ 4:30 pm
Sunday, June 23
Tuesday, June 25 @ 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 26 @ 7:15 pm
Thursday, June 27
Saturday, June 29 - Sunday, June 30
Saturday, June 29
- Join Us to Try Out Sailing this Thursday!
- Cruise in Company – Sunday 9th June 2019
- The Helgoland to Edinburgh race has started!
- A Sail in Dubai
- Open Sailing sessions have started
- Success at the Squib Scottish and Northern Championships
- Cruise in Company – Sunday 12 May
- Push The Boat Out – Sunday 19 May
- Weekend’s race results on website
- 2019 Sailing Instructions Now Available