After final checks on ship systems and weather, HMS Queen Elizabeth left Rosyth on Monday 26th June. She came out of the dock at high tide in the afternoon and passed under the bridges at low tide late in the evening.
2018 Sailing Calendar
2018 Sailing calendar: click here
For visitor facilities: click here.
2017 Sailing Instructions
2017 Sailing Instructions: click here
Join us on Facebook!
To navigate to our Facebook page
- The Blog – October to December 2017
- East Coast Charts available
- Forth and Clyde Canal indefinite closure
- Harbour team brave the elements…
- Lift-in and Lift-out dates decided for 2018
- This is our 150th Anniversary Year!
- Commodore’s Blog – 1 July to 30 September 2017
- Commodore’s Blog – 1 Feb to 30 June 2017
- Port Edgar Sailing Courses 4 for 3 offer to clubs
- Marina Development Consultation Thurs 19 Oct
Thursday, March 1 @ 7:00 pm
Friday, March 23 @ 7:00 pm
Monday, April 16
Saturday, April 21 @ 2:00 pm
Thursday, April 26 @ 7:00 pm
Sunday, May 13
Saturday, June 23 - Sunday, June 24
Thursday, June 28 @ 7:00 pm
Monday, October 22