After final checks on ship systems and weather, HMS Queen Elizabeth left Rosyth on Monday 26th June. She came out of the dock at high tide in the afternoon and passed under the bridges at low tide late in the evening.
For visitor facilities: click here.
2017 Sailing Instructions
2017 Sailing Instructions: click here
2017 Sailing Calendar
2017 Sailing calendar: click here
Join us on Facebook!
To navigate to our Facebook page
- Guy Fawkes Party 5 Nov 2017
- Whisky Tasting Evening 1st December 2017
- Port Edgar Sailing Courses 4 for 3 offer to clubs
- All Events to end of 2017 and key events to Summer 2018
- Marina Development Consultation Thurs 19 Oct
- Boatman and clubhouse hours to end Oct
- Navigational hazards in our cruising grounds
- Port Edgar Shorebased Courses
- Website issues
- Cruise in company – Sunday 17th Sept 2017
Saturday, November 18 @ 7:00 pm
Friday, December 1 @ 7:30 pm
Friday, December 15 @ 2:30 pm
Friday, January 26, 2018 @ 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 23, 2018 - Sunday, June 24, 2018
Thursday, June 28, 2018 @ 7:00 pm