Scottish Canals announced in the winter that due to bridge defects the Forth and Clyde Canal is closed to transiting boats for an “indefinite period”. The bridges have been got operational again and will be opened ONCE A MONTH. Transits need to be booked 48hrs ahead.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Dates for your diary
- Centenary of an extraordinary event on the Forth happening on Wednesday 21 November
- Crow’s Nest reports July to September 2018
- Crow’s Nest View Jan to June 2018
- Lift Out 2018
- Wild Wednesday
- Have your say on the Maritime & Coastguard Agency’s new Code of Practice for Intended Pleasure Vessels
- Cruise in Company – Sunday 2nd September 2018
- September in the Clubhouse…
- Anniversary Club Clothing