Scottish Canals announced in the winter that due to bridge defects the Forth and Clyde Canal is closed to transiting boats for an “indefinite period”. The bridges have been got operational again and will be opened ONCE A MONTH. Transits need to be booked 48hrs ahead.
Wednesday, June 26 @ 7:15 pm
Thursday, June 27
Saturday, June 29 - Sunday, June 30
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Tuesday, July 2
Thursday, July 4 @ 5:30 pm
Friday, July 5 @ 7:00 pm
Saturday, July 6 @ 4:00 pm
Wednesday, July 10 @ 7:30 pm
- Thanks to all for a fantastic Helgoland event
- Join Us to Try Out Sailing this Thursday!
- Cruise in Company – Sunday 9th June 2019
- The Helgoland to Edinburgh race has started!
- A Sail in Dubai
- Open Sailing sessions have started
- Success at the Squib Scottish and Northern Championships
- Cruise in Company – Sunday 12 May
- Push The Boat Out – Sunday 19 May
- Weekend’s race results on website