Cadet Training 2016
The club is an RYA recognised training establishment and we train a number of youngsters every year, mostly in little Toppers. Training takes place on Tuesday evenings during the sailing season starting in late April.
- Registration is on 26th April (based on Susan’s availability)
- First session is on the water on 10th May
- On the water sessions start at 18:30
- Shore based sessions start at 19:00
- All shore based sessions to be marked as tbc (we’ve not cancelled any in the past, but depending on school holidays sometimes the shore based sessions are ill attended)
- No shore based sessions in July (see above)
- Final session is water based on September 6th
We also do some keelboat training, dependent on the tides.
This training takes place on Thursday evenings.